North Yorkshire Council
Published: 08 June 2023
A Meeting will be held on Thursday, 15 June 2023 at 10.00am at
Selby Civic Centre, Council Chamber, Doncaster Road, Selby, North Yorkshire, YO8 9FT
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE INVITED TO ATTEND THIS MEETING.
ISSUES TO BE DISCUSSED WILL INCLUDE:
• Local Bus Services - Update
• Local MP – Update report
• Local Transport Plan – consultation
• Area Constituency Committees in the new
North Yorkshire Council – Ways of working
• Appointments to Outside Bodies
• Redevelopment of Work Programme
ALL MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE VERY WELCOME TO ATTEND FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT STEVE LOACH OF LEGAL AND DEMOCRATIC SERVICES AT COUNTY HALL. THE FULL AGENDA IS AVAILABLE ON THE COUNCIL’S WEBSITE.
NORTH YORKSHIRE COUNCIL
Phone: Steve Loach on 01609 532216